Why use Walmsley Premierbed
Walmsley Premierbed (WP) is proven to be more absorbent than traditional wood shavings, hemp or straw. Any liquids quickly seep down through to the bottom layer leaving the top layer dry and comfortable for your animals, whilst the high absorbency level of our bedding helps to control and eliminate any odours.
Click image to enlarge
What are the benefits of Walmsley Premierbed
- WP is dust-extracted during manufacturing to minimise dust particles and is free from foreign matter such as seeds, spores and parasites.
- WP is very absorbent. In fact it is six times more absorbent than straw, five times more absorbent than wood shavings and twice as absorbent as hemp!
- WP is unpalatable to animals making it safe for all round use - not just equines. It doesn't blow around like wood shavings or stick to your animals so can be used in yards, stables, horse boxes, cages, kennels, catteries and so on.
- Just like the traditional animal bedding materials WP also has good insulating properties to keep your animals warm as well as dry.
- WP is very cost effective as it does not require the removal of the whole bed. Simply remove the soiled bedding and replace as necessary.
- WP requires very little time and energy to apply. Simply open a bale and effortlessly pour out as much as you require.
- WP is supplied in plastic wrapped bales which can be stored outside saving you valuable internal storage space.
- Walmsley Premierbed animal beddings available for delivery throughout the whole year.